<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 22, 2006

Illegal
Shakira

Who would've thought that you could hurt me
The way you've done it
So deliberate, so determined
And since you have been gone
I bite my nails for days and hours
And question my own questions on and on

So tell me now,
Tell me now
Why you're so far away
When I'm still so close

Chorus:
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm Sorry"
You said you would love me until you die
And as far as I know you're still alive, baby
And you don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm Sorry"
I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart

I tried so hard to be attentive
To all you wanted
Always supportive, always patient
What did I do wrong?
Been wondering for days and hours
It's clear it isn't here where you belong

Anyhow
Anyhow
I wish you both all the best
I hope you get along

Chorus 2x

Open heart
Open heart
It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart

Open heart
Open heart
It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
11:59 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you